For the past three years I've pretty much either been trying to get pregnant, pregnant, or nursing -- which is all very exciting, but it certainly limits what I've been able to use on my face. Years ago, I used dermatologist-prescribed retinol which resulted in a lot of "you have such pretty skin!" compliments, but since then, that's been off-limits to me. Bummer. Lately, really the only thing I've been doing at night is washing with CeraVe and then putting organic coconut oil on my face as a moisturizer.
When I saw the Acure line on Grove Collaborative, I decided to give it a shot after reading some nice reviews on it.
The three products I started off with are the firming facial serum, the radical wrinkle complex, and the night cream. I almost passed on the night cream, thinking the serum would probably be all I needed, until I read a review that compared the smell to a spa product. I'm so glad I got it, because it might even be my favorite of the three. The smell is diviiiiine and I look forward to applying it nightly. At night, I layer these three products in the following order: wrinkle complex, night cream, serum. (I hope I'm doing that right, ha!)
During the day I just use the radical wrinkle complex and then put my makeup on top of that. My powder foundation has SPF in it.
Next up I'll be trying out the Acure eye cream and the dry argan oil spray (in the rose scent) because I think both of those just sound amazing!
* * *
Starting today through this Sunday at 6pm Eastern, Grove Collaborative is running a pretty amazing promotion that I wanted to pass along to you.
Here’s what’s in the spring cleaning kit (a $27.34 value):
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal hand soap
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal dish soap
● Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
● Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
When you sign up for Grove Collaborative using my referral link and spend at least $20, you’ll get the spring cleaning kit for free... AND free shipping on your first order. So yeahhh - spend $20 and get almost $30 in free products. YES! No brainer!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here.
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket -- this takes under 30 seconds!
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order. Already hooked on Grove Collaborative? Existing customers click here to get a free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle in your next order.
So, pretty neat deal, right? If you want to see my original review about Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry), including the cost comparison I did before deciding to use this service, click here. Just remember that you'll need to use the referral links from this particular post to take advantage of the spring promotion!
Saving money -- ease of ordering -- and earth-friendly products. Three reasons why I'm sold on this service.
I'd love to hear from you if you're also a fan of them; what are your favorite products you've ordered so far?