If you’re already a Grove Collaborative member like I am, you’ll receive their beautiful glass spray bottle with your next purchase.
Here’s what’s in the spring cleaning kit (a $27.34 value):
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal hand soap
● Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal dish soap
● Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
● Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here.
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket -- this takes under 30 seconds!
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order. Already hooked on Grove Collaborative? Existing customers click here to get a free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle in your next order.
If you want to see my original review about Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry), including the cost comparison I did before deciding to use this service, click here. Just remember that you'll need to use the referral links from this particular post to take advantage of the spring promotion!
Saving money -- ease of ordering -- and earth-friendly products. Three reasons why I'm sold on this service.