December 1st! The time is here! Time for me to dish about some of my very favorite gift ideas for the toddlers, ladies, and men in your life.
YUP, all three, squeezed into one post, because ain't nobody got time to hunt down post after post for ideas you may want to bookmark. You can just save this one blog post and refer to it for any ideas you may want to copy!
Some of these things we own. Some we will (hopefully) own in less than a month if Santa thinks we've been good girls and boys. All are fun ideas that won't break the bank!
Starting with the kiddos first:
For the toddlers:
1. Cupcake Shape Sorting Game: we have this and Camille plays with it EVERY day.
2. Disney Frozen Figurine Set
3. Melissa and Doug Ariel Dress Up Set
4. Fairy Tale Water Wow Book: if you don't have a Water Wow book, it's a must! Clean fun!
5. Organic robe (boy version and girl version): this is one of my favorite clothing brands.
6. PicassoTiles: MUCH less expensive than Magnatiles and you can't tell the difference.
7. Rabbit slippers: these adorable slippers were on Oprah's Favorite Things this year!
For the ladies:
1. The Southerner's Handbook by Garden and Gun: I own this and it's awesome!
2. NARS Blush: in the cult classic color, of course.
3. Sugar Lip Charmers Collection: this WILL be the season I finally try this lip product!
4. Kendra Scott Stud Earrings
5. Pink A Boo Slippers
6. Monogrammed Chinoiserie Stationery: a blogger I follow makes these, so lovely.
7. Voluspa Candle
And because guys can be SO hard to shop for, I hope this is a help!
1. Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: we own this exact one and it's so cheap for GREAT sound.
2. Carhartt Work Gloves
3. One Second After: this is the last book Ian bought.
4. Smoke and Spice: my dad considers this a must-have to anyone who owns a smoker
5. Weber Smoker: this is what I got Ian for his birthday in October, and I got the 14".
6. Age Defender Serum: I also got Ian this for his birthday, he asked for a nice facial serum.
7. Age Defender Moisturizer
So, there are a few of our favorites and must-haves. Happy shopping to you!