1) Seriously take control of my closet. I have way too many clothes folded and stacked on the floor -- they should be hanging. Shoe storage is also not so ideal. Shoes are stacked on shoes on the floor. No bueno. Donate one large bag to charity or sell.
2) Take everything out of our fridge and freezer, wipe the shelves down, and purge old or unnecessary food items.
3) Pull all toys, books, puzzles out of the downstairs toy closet, use the dustbuster, mop the floors, and return the items that the girls play with. Donate one large bag to charity or sell.
4) Switch over the girls' closets so that warm weather clothes are hanging front and center. Pack up clothes that Camille has outgrown, sell or donate clothes that Charlotte has outgrown.
Luckily, since we moved to this house just this past August, there isn't as much cleaning as there could potentially be. Laundering drapes, flipping mattresses, those are things we can do next year.
Part of what keeps me energized to clean is having great-smelling cleaning products. Y'all know my love for Grove Collaborative and their monthly shipments to my home of green, eco-friendly cleaning products. Little by little, I've switched over most of our household products for Grove products. Now even my shampoo and face products come from Grove.
Beginning today, they have started another new customer offer chock-full of FREE products. Sign up, spend at least $20, and get all of this for free:
- Mrs. Meyer's Spring Hand Soap
- Mrs. Meyer's Spring Dish Soap
- Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
- Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
The new Mrs. Meyer's scents for spring are Peony and Lilac, and I have each of them. They smell fantastic. Lilac is my number one fave.
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer's spring seasonal offer for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket -- this takes under 30 seconds.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Already hooked on Grove Collaborative? Existing customers click here to get a Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle 50% off in your next order. Don’t forget, this special offer is only available until MARCH 19 (next week!) or while supplies last.
Happy spring cleaning! What's on your to-do list?
Remember, CLICK HERE to sign up for the new customer freebies.
Existing customers -- click here to claim your glass spray bottle 50% off.